Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 titan and would like a brush guard for it. What would be the best option and where would I buy it? I have done some looking and saw some on ebay (aries I think) that look ok. Are they a good option?

I would like to get a black one that flares up over the headlights but I cant find out who makes it, I have just seen pictures.

any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
831 Posts
there are plenty of options out there, just depends on how much you want to spend. Carid has a few, but imo, brush guards are going to protect you from brush...and thats about it. For good armor, you have to do a front bumper/front end replacement. I've done it, others have too...unfortunately, it comes with weight, lots of it all at the front of your truck and the handling and ride quality is affected. My 2008.5 had a BLO custom job on it, and I was happy with it, the weight was minimal. The company Blue Lake Offroad, had poor business practices, but i didn't have an issue...they are out of business now. The same group goes by many names now, like Tactical armour group and others, but im sure the business model is the same. On my '14, I had bought, installed and sold a Fab Fours complete full bumper/grill guard replacement, but was way too heavy and looked like it should have been on an f350, there are many others on here with guards, check out fishin alaska's pictures. My dad also has a grill guard on both his titans, but they are factory/oem options, not offered anymore...but look like the gorhino and steel craft models.

Attachments

Reactions: administrator
1 - 3 of 3 Posts