Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am anxiously awating my new Titan LE CC, sould be here in about a week! I have a question on a bug deflector. Ideally I want a clear one, then paint it to match my truck which will be Radiant Silver. So far, I have found that Nissan is the only place I can get one, and it's smoke in color. Does anyone have a picture of a silver Titan with the smoke deflector so I can have a look see, or if any of you know where I can get a clear? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Haven't seen a clear front protector yet. Just smoke and the Nissan one and one on Ebay thats an autovent made.

Chris

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
antone said:
I am anxiously awating my new Titan LE CC, sould be here in about a week! I have a question on a bug deflector. Ideally I want a clear one, then paint it to match my truck which will be Radiant Silver. So far, I have found that Nissan is the only place I can get one, and it's smoke in color. Does anyone have a picture of a silver Titan with the smoke deflector so I can have a look see, or if any of you know where I can get a clear? Thanks!
i have not seen a clear hood protector, but i would be interested in seeing a close up pic with a nissan hood protector installed. if anuone has one and can post a pic i would appreciate it. thanks, john :cheers:

·
Registered
473 Posts
are you talking a deflector, or the Invisi-guard?

My wife has the guard on her max, and it is fantastic!

It is a thick plastic / vinyl "sticker" that covers the bumper, grill, and first 1/4 of the hood. Prevents all those little annoying stone pits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts