Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a reliable source to point me in the right direction for a Bug shield and vent visors.

Whats the best in a Dark smoke colored ? Best place to buy ? Price, Price, Price.

Brands you have and drilled or no drilled ? Problems ect..

Thanks for any input you can offer.

·
Premium Member
92,268 Posts
I've got the stainless steel Lund bugshield and the In-channel Wade vent visors. The steel is about twice the price of the plastic ones. Sorry, Lexan...... I paid $105 but I see they're going for $125 now. A year makes a difference. Hood is predrilled for most applications. The Lexan ones are around $60-75 depending on brand. You can check out our site sponsors. Nothing like supporting those who support us! Autoanything is a good online source for both items. Decent pricing. The Wades were $54 at a local 4x4 shop but similar pricing is at most Auto parts stores. Weathertech visors are good, but twice that price. Many like them, but I have had no problems with mine. Good luck and post up some pics once you start modding!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I have the OEM bug shield, I got it at the dealer. It fits the lines of the truck and does not vibrate or flutter at hight speeds like some other shields I have had.

·
Registered
503 Posts
OEM Bug shield (fits the lines of the hood perfectly)

No vent visors yet (looking and Weathertech in channels).

·
Registered
686 Posts
I've got a bugshield, ventvisors, and rear sun deflector, all by AVS so it all matches. Summit Racing is a great source.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry guys, but I'm a newb and don't know how to start a thread.
I'm writing this to tell you to go to Nissanusa.com!
The new Titan is there! Plus the new Aramda. Oh and get this: over a ton of payload on the TITAN!:cheers:
Colors, options, it's all there!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone have any fluttering issues with their window deflectors at all ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Check Ebay. I've found everything I've needed as far as after-market accessories and all at prices much less than most stores. I have a smoke-color (no drill) bug shield and tri-fold tonneau cover. No vent visors yet, but I've seen them listed. I don't plan on adding too many after-market things on my new Titan, but I always check them out just in case. Good luck.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking for the best prices I can find too before I make a purchase. Ebay is good but the prices are ok and they rape you on shipping costs. Returning defective stuff might be a hassle to.

Haven't bought much off Ebay yet other then my last Truck, I flew down to AZ to pick it up. 2000 LT HD2500 Silverado with 88k for 15,500. I loved that truck to, with the exception of the cold start knock. Chevy makes the best seats to, so damn comphy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you’re still interested, you could check out my source of Bug Shields. I had them from Deflecta Shield Performance Parts. I once had a very regretful transaction with purchasing from Ebay and wouldn’t want it to happen again, although there are some good ones. From then on, I looked for the best online sources I good have. :computern And this is where I found my bug shields if it’s what you need. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have both they put them on the truck when I bought it new as part of the deal. The bug sheild does not flutter and the in channels are great, see the dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
In channel Ventvisors (smoke) and 3M Clear Bra. The bra is a little expensive but after 65K plus miles I have yet to have a chip anywhere on the hood

·
Registered
287 Posts
OEM bug shield from quirkparts on Ebay. Yeah paid a little more but like the way it fit plus no drilling.

I bought one off of ebay that said no drilling but it required you to drill. Just didnt want to take the chance of messing things up. I still have this one and am willing to let it go cheap it was from progrille I believe on ebay.
Check the link if your interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=260083473642&category0=&fvi=1&item=260083473642&rd=1

Still looking around for the vent visors and cant decide. Really love the OEM bug shield though nice and slick and fits just right.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Dealer had mine installed, not sure of name brand.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts