Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I do a lot of driving on the highway and am tired of cleaning bug juice off the grill and chrome, I don't like the look of a bra, is there anything out there that makes the bug juice come off easier?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dryer sheets. Preferably used ones, cuz new ones have soap or something in them. Just wet the dryer sheet and the area to be cleaned and rub. They come off pretty easy, even if they've been on there for a while.

·
Registered
160 Posts
vasoline! coat your grille with it.
also heard sum guys with leather jackets who ride bikes alot put a light rubbin of vasoline on their jackets for 2 reasons. to keep the leather from drying out and to make it easier to take the bugs off.

·
Premium Member
58,707 Posts
juscuzram said:
Dryer sheets. Preferably used ones, cuz new ones have soap or something in them. Just wet the dryer sheet and the area to be cleaned and rub. They come off pretty easy, even if they've been on there for a while.
Juscuzram is right and in his area he has to deal with love bugs. Dryer sheets work even on love bugs. You do have to wash the residue the dryer sheets leave behind, but that's not difficult.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Baby wipes do very well to remove bugs. I wash my trck once a week and wax once a month. Fresh wax makes bugs come off easily also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts