Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume most people here are also watching the Titanxd forum, but though I would put it here.

You can build a Titan XD on the website now. No prices, but at least the packages and add-ons are visible.

The color options are limited to each model (two tone/monotone), which will hopefully change.

I signed up to receive news and my local dealer emailed me saying they will get 4 XD's at the end of November. And that they were told they would get a gas version in April.

Reactions: beachside321

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Thanks for the update. I tried the "build your own" on my iPhone yesterday but it wasn't working.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I built my SL yesterday.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Built a Platinum Reserve but am thinking twice after seeing the towing capacity :(

·
Registered
169 Posts
How much are you looking to tow?
Currently only a 12' tent trailer but going to upgrade eventually. I am sure the XD would tow what I want but with buying a fully loaded diesel I would rather a Silverado 2500HD High Country which could tow 18,000lbs and 3,500lbs payload.

Reactions: jbawden

·
Registered
140 Posts
^^^Totally agree with this thinking. After two towing seasons and my 7500# toy hauler, the thought of buying a $50k truck that will still stress out when faced with a head wind (which is every summer day in CA/I-5) or mountains (again, everywhere in NorCal) the XD loses its luster. But then again, maybe I should be in a 3/4 ton anyway since everyone buys way more truck than they need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts