Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my first post to Titan Talk! I have recently decided that I want to turn my stock 07 Titan into an offroading rig. My main questions, currently, revolve around lifts and bumpers. I'm looking for functionality while remaining relatively cost effective. Are there any brands/models you guys prefer? 4" or 6"? Anything else I need to consider?

As for bumpers, are there any brands, styles, etc that seem to look and work best?

Any help and other suggestions would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hey guys, this is my first post to Titan Talk! I have recently decided that I want to turn my stock 07 Titan into an offroading rig. My main questions, currently, revolve around lifts and bumpers. I'm looking for functionality while remaining relatively cost effective. Are there any brands/models you guys prefer? 4" or 6"? Anything else I need to consider?
Those two don't mix. Also, just search on here. There are tons of threads about lifting, off roading, bumpers, lifts, tires, wheels, etc.

First off, what are you going to be doing off roading? What size tires do you want to try to fit?

Reactions: Walrus

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
you need to first look into a rear locker of some sort. the open diff on the T is not very good at offroading, anything more than normal trail riding.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Depends on what cost effective means to you and what kind of riding you want to do.

·
Registered
284 Posts
off-roading as in overland trailing running? Off-roading as in rock-crawling? Off-roading as in desert running?

Oh, and ill echo the other sentiments here... no such thing as "cost effective" and "off-roading"

Reactions: Roodogg

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Not always true about being cost effective.. I got my PRG midtravel kit for half price but even that wasnt cheap haha but there are deals to be had if youre at the right place right time. Keep looking on here in the buy/sell thread and craigslist. Goodluck and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts

As for bumpers, are there any brands, styles, etc that seem to look and work best?

Any help and other suggestions would be much appreciated!
Welcome to the forum!

We offer a wide variety of suspension products from the daily driver to mild prerunner/ trail runner to complete race style suspension set ups. We also offer a front and rear bumper for the Titans. Here are a few different products that we offer. If you give me a few details of what you are looking to do I can help guide you in what direction would be best.

Our upper control arm combined with some after market coilovers such as the Icon, King, Fox, ect give additional travel and do not change the track width.
Titan Upper Control Arm

We also have our 2wd/ 4wd plus 3" wider per side long travel kit that bolts right up to the factory mounts on the frame and can use a bolt in coilover or shock hoops and a longer coilover for maximum performance.
Nissan Titan Long Travel Kit

If you are really trying to push your vehicle, we offer our complete race style set up able to run a coilover, secondary bypass and hydraulic bump stop.
Nissan Titan Long Travel Race Kit

Also here are a few images of our front bumper that we offer in a few different options such as the regular model and side paneling option as shown below.
Titan Front Prerunner Bumper

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts