Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I put my bull bar on today. Holy crap, the tow hooks were on there good!!!! I can't believe how hard they were to get off..Had to run to the hardware store to get me a 2' pipe to use as a breaker. Finally got those suckers off (they are for sale for $50 for the pair).

The bullbar brand is HUNTER, and I got it for $160 shipped to my door! (Bought on Ebay)

Here is what she looks like now. I really like the look. I think it matches my Go Rhino Dominator II steps very well.

Let me know what yall think.

And yes, it still fit in my garage!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
those step bars look like my n-fab bars... similar design... hehe

how do you like the fender flares? easy to install? which brand and where did you buy?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Energizer said:
those step bars look like my n-fab bars... similar design... hehe

how do you like the fender flares? easy to install? which brand and where did you buy?
I love the fender flares. They really help reduce the amount of crap my tires throw up on the side of my truck. They are made by Bushwacker. I got them from SoCal Motorsports.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Looks great AG! I didn't know they made those in black.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I love the fender flares. They really help reduce the amount of crap my tires throw up on the side of my truck. They are made by Bushwacker. I got them from SoCal Motorsports.
what'd they cost, and what was shipping.... thanks.... you left them black, or did you paint them? I have a smoke Titan too.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
oh yeah, can you post the seller or was it an individual-- $160 for the bull bar is cheap, delivered...

I was debating on whether to go chrome or not... but for $160, if I can find a similar deal, I'm there... hehe

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
504 Posts
On the Hunter bar... is there a way to suck it in more to the bumper a bit tighter? Would you mind taking a picture of the mounting points?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Energizer said:
oh yeah, can you post the seller or was it an individual-- $160 for the bull bar is cheap, delivered...

I was debating on whether to go chrome or not... but for $160, if I can find a similar deal, I'm there... hehe
Here is the black one for $169 delivered:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bull-Grille-Pus...ryZ33645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is the stainless steel one for $219 delivered:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bull-Grill-Push...ryZ33645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris03hd said:
On the Hunter bar... is there a way to suck it in more to the bumper a bit tighter? Would you mind taking a picture of the mounting points?
Yea, I'll take some pix of that after I eat dinner. I'm going to try to adjust it a little later to push it in more. I might be able to loosen the bracket and get it a little more snug...although I'm happy where it is now if I can't.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Well, Ag, I'm not a bullbar fan, and my honest opinion is that you just killed the look of your truck, but that's only my opinion, and I'm not the one that has to be satisfied with it, so as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!!!

That being said, can I get you to take some pictures of how it mounts at the tow hook points please. I believe that the skidplates I plan to be selling soon will work with that setup.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
lovin' the bull bar. i like how Hunter made that extra bar that replaces other brands' skid plate.

·
Registered
296 Posts
that bull bar looks really good, how did you smoke your headlights, spray?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
54warrior said:
Well, Ag, I'm not a bullbar fan, and my honest opinion is that you just killed the look of your truck, but that's only my opinion, and I'm not the one that has to be satisfied with it, so as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!!!

That being said, can I get you to take some pictures of how it mounts at the tow hook points please. I believe that the skidplates I plan to be selling soon will work with that setup.

Thanks
I'm glad you like it so much!!

lol

I'll get pix later tonight.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I'm glad you like it so much!!

lol

I'll get pix later tonight.
sorry!!! Yours is probably my favorite 2WD Titan. If I had a 2WD, I would want it to be identical to yours, minus the bull bar. Thanks far taking pictures.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts