Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Platinum Reserve and I was thinking to install a bull bar or a grille guard. Does anyone know if these will interfere with the parking sensors installed in the bumper?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2019 Platinum Reserve and I was thinking to install a bull bar or a grille guard. Does anyone know if these will interfere with the parking sensors installed in the bumper?
2 things.. you would have to lose the tow hooks and relocate 2 of the sensors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
dgart08 is correct. The bull bar bolts to the holes your tow hooks currently occupy and will block the middle 2 sensors. So to keep the system from constantly going off, yes you will need to relocate them to your spot of choice. I see mostly that affixing them to the middle bumper opening is the norm. But your choice. Just anywhere they will not obstructed and whether you choose to extend the connectors or not.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I picked up a grill guard from Black Horse, lets me keep the hooks and might set high and wide enough to not interfere with the sensors. The bull bars are junk IMHO. Couldn't get the one I bought to fit (and didn't get all the mounting hardware either).

·
Registered
26 Posts
I picked up a grill guard from Black Horse, lets me keep the hooks and might set high and wide enough to not interfere with the sensors. The bull bars are junk IMHO. Couldn't get the one I bought to fit (and didn't get all the mounting hardware either).
Please share pics and let us know how it works out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Like the modular aspect but haven't had a chance to get put on. Weather is a wee bit on the chilly side and my garage isn't the warmest. Do have a problem on the mounts as they are a bit (3/8s of an inch) wider than the mounting points, the skid plate bracket and the hooks. Don't want to have to shave them down but might be the only way. Picks to come once the T gets a bath.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Which one did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts