Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have up for sale a Bully Dog 40415. Bought UpRev and no longer need this. Had my 08 Titan with the 2* advance, performance throttle and WOT removed. Still has my VIN on it but from what I read as long as it is not installed on the truck then it's ok to use on a different vehicle.

Attached images show that it's unmarried and ready to go. Comes with USB cable, HDMI cable and power cable.

$200 shipped from 86315. Won't last long!

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Take $150 and I'll send funds right now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll give you 200 for it provided it will work on my '05. The application states 2007-15. Also if there's a vin already loaded will this cause a vin mismatch error? I have read conflicting posts on this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-performance-modifications/147449-uninstalling-bully-dog-gt.html]This is where I found the info regarding the unlocked VIN. If it gets installed on another Titan the tuner should rewrite the old VIN provided the previous user uninstalled the tune. Maybe someone else who has done this before can chime in?

Oh and for the 05 thing you can select the vehicle application when you connect it to the PC. There's an application for 05 to 07 Nissan vehicles. Hope this helps.

PM sent ERMAHGERD

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all, trying to play catch-up with all the PM's. Sale is pending.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts