Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I bought a bully dog for my truck ended up deciding i didn't need it. and its been sitting since november right when i got it I did the update online. It has never been hooked up to a truck and all contents are perfect.
need to move it 300obo
910 six five o 2413 or email [email protected]
Josh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey if I go ahead and hook it up to my truck i will take 250 i Thought it was worth more with never being hooked up thats another reason i haven't just hooked it up.
let me know if your still interested
josh

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am interested, will you take 275? I live in Canada and the exchange rate is pretty ****ty right now. I understand that you have not hooked it up to your truck therefore it is still in new condition. I can get a new one right now for 329 at top dawg electronics. Thanks for your reply.
Ryan

·
Registered
731 Posts
Good luck on the sale. $350 is really steep. I just bought a new one less than a month ago for $322 shipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea sorry about the high price tag i didn't really think about it when i posted the add for sale
I have hooked it up to my truck since its been so long without selling but am still interested in selling 280+shipping takes it
it will include everything needed to run on your truck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you can ship to Ontario, Canada for 280, I will buy in right now via Pay Pal. Do you still have all the equiptment that came with it, including the stickers. Thanks for your time.
Ryan.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
these really dont lose their value!
they either work or they dont!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts