Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to lock my truck last night and some a$$bag steals my BDGT (just the monitor). To bad it won't work for the dumba$$ because the tune is still in my truck :bangit:

Now i can't remove my tune if i need to get serviced :crying:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow that sucks sorry bout your bad luck.....fukin azzbag people....keep ur eye out on craigslist and ebay :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Call BullyDog ASAP and have them record the serial number, you do have it right? If not, have them record the VIN of your truck and hopefully catch whoever calls in to get it unlocked.

·
Registered
383 Posts
That sucks man I'm sorry... if you need to get it serviced then the dealership should be able to reset the truck to stock...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
That sucks man I'm sorry... if you need to get it serviced then the dealership should be able to reset the truck to stock...
:bangit:
You're kidding, right? The reason to remove the tune prior to service is so the stealership doesn't voild the warranty with the BDGT.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

I do plan on calling Bully Dog in the morning but i do not have the serial number and yes the only reason I remove the tune is to not void my warranty.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
This is the exact reason why I bought a pup.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sorry didn't think about the warranty issue cause mine is a 2005. Sucks man sorry...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Called Bully Dog and they pretty much told me I'm SOL and will need a new unit :huh:

If my unit can't be recovered with in a month or two i think it's time for uprev & headers :teethmast

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Sorry didn't think about the warranty issue cause mine is a 2005. Sucks man sorry...
By the way, I didn't mean to come off as a wise a$$ in my reply to you. :teeth:

Reactions: LAZIEGUY247
1 - 12 of 12 Posts