Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been asked but I can't find it anywhere. I got my bully dog today and installed it but it never asked for a fuel octane option, am I missing it somewhere. Also does the WOT get turned on or off?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Should show WOT disabled -meaning off. If I recall correctly, premium tune they recommend 89+ octane.

·
Registered
136 Posts
They don't state octane level because that will depend on your elevation. In the mountains 87 or 89 is premium, at sea level 92 is premium.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have it set to regular tune, preformance throttle. I'll have to check if the WOT is enabled or disabled. Anything else I should change? What do you monitor on your screen?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You do not need to go through the install again. Scroll through to "settings". I no longer have my BDGt, I now have UPRev. When I did, I used to monitor my tranny, timing and mpg's.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I believe you do have to go through the install again to disable WOT restriction.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I'm still not finding the WOT setting! Anyone know where it is?
If you initially did not disable WOT, then yes you need to go through the install. If your only looking to see if it's disabled, then NO. It will show under "settings".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts