Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty much new and comes with everything. It doesn't work on my Maxima (something about the programmer and it not being able to communicate with the ecu). It worked great on my 05 Titan. It was unmarried from the Titan (before it was sold) so now its up for grabs. I'm looking for 210$ + shipping. If you're in Canada, it'll be 200 CDN$ + shipping. Let me know guys...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am interested in this, but just like everyone else... I'm nervous that this will not work on my vehicle due to it being used on your truck already???

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I am interested in this, but just like everyone else... I'm nervous that this will not work on my vehicle due to it being used on your truck already???

As long as he unmarried it from his truck it wont be an issue. I sold my GT and never had a problem plus I bought it used from someone here on the forum too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Power Pup was sold, thanks for looking guys. Also Like longhorntitan said, if you're buying a used bullydog just make sure the tune is unloaded from the person you are buying it from. You shouldn't have a problem buying a used one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts