Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm assuming it would work for any nissan right? I have a '12 xterra. let me know the PN / model and i'll do the leg work and check with bully dog.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s on the back
SO what's the back of the case say? Because when I go to bully dog's website and put in 2012 Xterra, and 2008 Titan, it recommends the same bully dog for both. Like I said, if you let me know the PN / Model I'll do the leg work and get with bully dog and make sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SO what's the back of the case say? Because when I go to bully dog's website and put in 2012 Xterra, and 2008 Titan, it recommends the same bully dog for both. Like I said, if you let me know the PN / Model I'll do the leg work and get with bully dog and make sure.
lookie at the pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im guessing the number didnt match ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
3 Participants
Preston240sx
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing