Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
i'm assuming it would work for any nissan right? I have a '12 xterra. let me know the PN / model and i'll do the leg work and check with bully dog.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It’s on the back
SO what's the back of the case say? Because when I go to bully dog's website and put in 2012 Xterra, and 2008 Titan, it recommends the same bully dog for both. Like I said, if you let me know the PN / Model I'll do the leg work and get with bully dog and make sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SO what's the back of the case say? Because when I go to bully dog's website and put in 2012 Xterra, and 2008 Titan, it recommends the same bully dog for both. Like I said, if you let me know the PN / Model I'll do the leg work and get with bully dog and make sure.
lookie at the pics

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im guessing the number didnt match ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im guessing the number didnt match ?
still searching. bully dog tech support was completely useless. "we don't recommend buying that because it's an oudated model." ... "ok you're still not telling me what nissan vehicles this part # can go on..." is basically how the convo went.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts