Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the bully dog chip for the T is 05 and up. and i was wanting to know if the bully dog chip would work for a 06/04 titan, cause normally after 6 months it goes to the next year but i dont know if thats the case for the T. help appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Can't answer your question on the Bully Dog GT but.....if you have an '04 Titan, get the Superchips Cortex/Flashpaq. They were able to squeeze a little more power out of the '04's than the '05's and up with the Superchips. The Superchips works on the Titan '04 models and there ain't spit difference between the Bully Dogs and Superchips as far as performance gains go for Titans besides the slightly more HP/TQ gains with the Superchips on '04 models. Call Superchips and ask them yourself. I had found different answers on the web and decided to ask them personally so i called. They stated the '04 Nissan Titan squeezed out slightly better HP and TQ numbers with their Superchips than they were able to gain on the '05 and later models. This was almost 2 years ago when i called.

·
Registered
151 Posts
the bullydog gt works on 05-07.5 titans. and from my personal experience is one of the best investments you can make... i gained 20-25% more mpgs and great throttle response.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Where are you located, maybe you can find a member with one close and you can try it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts