Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm brand new to the forum. I just purchased a 2008 Titan SE with 16k miles. I purchased a Bullydog GT and a AEM bruteforce intake. Does it matter which mod I put on first? The Bullydog will be here first so I was going to install this first and the install the AEM in a couple of days is this fine?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might want to delete this thread. It is a duplicate of your other one.
Yeah I know I put first post in the wrong section.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I am going to run the following tune. 87 tune +2 timing, WOT enabled, performance acceleration. This is pretty much the standard tune others run correct? These will be my only mods to my Truck.

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You say that now.....:eyebrow:
No man I'm serious. I did plenty of mods to my old Chevy and got it out of my system. I will never run any vehicle without a tune again so the Bully dog was a sure thing. The stock intake sounds like it is restricting airflow to me so I went ahead and upgraded that as well. Maybe a aftermarket muffler on stock pipes and that would be it. :)

·
Premium Member
58,825 Posts
I think I am going to run the following tune. 87 tune +2 timing, WOT enabled, performance acceleration. This is pretty much the standard tune others run correct? These will be my only mods to my Truck.
No man I'm serious. I did plenty of mods to my old Chevy and got it out of my system. I will never run any vehicle without a tune again so the Bully dog was a sure thing. The stock intake sounds like it is restricting airflow to me so I went ahead and upgraded that as well. Maybe a aftermarket muffler on stock pipes and that would be it. :)
He's been bitten by the bug.

Reactions: IbChris

·
Registered
712 Posts
I just installed my BD GT last night, I am running the same settings you are. I got in the truck this morning and with the change to the throttle response and the WOT restriction removed it was almost to much and was hard to drive (was lighting up 35"s) put about 100 miles on it now and I am getting used to it Just be ready for a little excitement in the beginning

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just installed my BD GT last night, I am running the same settings you are. I got in the truck this morning and with the change to the throttle response and the WOT restriction removed it was almost to much and was hard to drive (was lighting up 35"s) put about 100 miles on it now and I am getting used to it Just be ready for a little excitement in the beginning
Yeah my Bullydog will be here tomorrow. Man my Titan is a beast stock so I can only imagine it tuned. The tune I listed above is what most people are running from what I have read. I am excited but need to keep my cool or I'm not going to have any tread on my tires left. :bangit:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's been bitten by the bug.
Maybe some cams and headers and that will be it. LOL j/k NO after the intake and Bullydog are done I might get a aftermarket muffler and I am seriously done.

·
Premium Member
58,825 Posts
Maybe some cams and headers and that will be it. LOL j/k NO after the intake and Bullydog are done I might get a aftermarket muffler and I am seriously done.
Sorry bout that. I just couldn't resist. No harm no foul?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: Quartz
1 - 12 of 12 Posts