Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my BD GT. I am looking to get $300 Shipped. I have everything except the box and stickers. It is un married from my truck. It works great made a big difference in getup and go, just do not need it right now and the wife got layed off so it needs to go.

If interested please PM me.
Please no other comments unless you are interested in the tunner.

·
Registered
573 Posts
works on 04s?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not think so. When i start the tunner it says any nissan 07.5 to 10. If it goes that far back i do not know just going off what the tunner says.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am selling my BD GT. I am looking to get $300 Shipped. I have everything except the box and stickers. It is un married from my truck. It works great made a big difference in getup and go, just do not need it right now and the wife got layed off so it needs to go.

If interested please PM me.
Please no other comments unless you are interested in the tunner.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will check as soon as i get home this evening. Sorry for the delayed response.

It comes with the suction cup for the windshield.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I looked it over and do not see any model numbers. I know it allows you to change it to many different vehicles. Not just Nissan. It will do 05 to 2010 Nissans for sure. I saw many others on the card like dodge and chevy.

If anyone knows were i can see the model number it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts