Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bullydog power pup with case and all accessories/books/cables for sale 215 shipped.

need this gone asap need the cash, 225 and its yours.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ware do you live? id like to pick it up but you prolly dont live in new england

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll ship it for free, paypal me 225 and its yours :) excellent shape but i need the cash asap. i live in phoenix az.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i'll ship it for free, paypal me 225 and its yours :) excellent shape but i need the cash asap. i live in phoenix az.
i live in NM, what are the benefits for this and it would work on a 04 since i heard 04 dont have that many tuning capabilities... and i migth have the $ by saturday..

·
Registered
191 Posts
STill Available?

·
Registered
191 Posts
My paypal is ready to go...can you post a pic of all the parts included?

·
Registered
573 Posts
sucks this doesnt fit the 04... I'm in the market for a chip... bump

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my cell phone is broken i'm trying to fix it so i can post a pic. i've bought/sold things on here so if you're worried about my rep its good. i'll try to get a pic up by today/tomorrow.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
go thread crap somewhere else. this tuner is exactly like i bought it last week. i used it for 3 days, didn't warrant the $100 to reset the VIN, and decided to revert to stock and sell it. this is a killer deal if you're looking for a little extra hp, change your timing, or WOT. It just isn't what I need, and I'd rather have the money than the extra 20hp.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
If I bought it would I have to spend the money to reset it to my truck?

·
Registered
344 Posts
This kit was in perfect condition when I sold it to him and came w all cables and that's was only cpl weeks ago so I. Sure this is still a great kit

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no you do not have to reset it, thats what i said above. it is unmarried, and has not even been vin reset by bullydog. it is in perfect shape and works great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts