Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a bullydog gt on my 06 Nissan Titan and I thought the other day Id check to see if there was any updates and if so update the bullydog itself and possibly better any changes that may have taken place on the programming that Im running. I get the update agent on the computer, but when I plug my bullydog in via usb it never recognizes it being there. I have asked bullydog tech and they just basically told me I dont need to worry about updating. Thats not really the answer Im looking for. I bought this thing with the understanding that I can update it when newer and better programming is available. I have had the bd for probably 2 years now so Id assume there is new programming out for it. Am I just ice skating uphill trying to update this thing? Are the updates even worth it?

I am running windows vista is that the problem? The agent says its supported by that so I have no idea.

Before anybody writes in and says well you need to do a search please understand that I did, and I didnt find the answer that Im looking for.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
After you open the update window, then plug in the USB and wait a few seconds. If it still doesn't recognize your Pup, then there is probably something wrong with the update manager. I had to uninstall the update manager and reinstall it from their website in order for it to update on mine.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
What other website did you use? I used the one from bd itself.
That's the one. My first update manager did not work correctly, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it from the BD website.

·
Registered
208 Posts
They're probably telling you that you don't need to worry about updating it because the tunes haven't changed in a while. Most updates are for adding ECU numbers that they didn't previously have before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts