Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg, I was planning on going with the Mini lift on my Titan but was wondering is it necessary to have the bump stops? What does the bump stops do?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought people were having problems with the NCD? I thought that 2 1/2" was too much? Why is it that PRG is only using 2"?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
EVO8 said:
I thought people were having problems with the NCD? I thought that 2 1/2" was too much? Why is it that PRG is only using 2"?
For the PRG kit 2.5 is for 2wd and 2 is for 4wd. If you install the 2.5 on the 4wd you will make contact with the coil bucket.

·
Registered
292 Posts
EVO8 said:
I have the PRG 2.5" mini-lift and it comes with new bump stops and I love it! You can check it out here.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tex, it was actually your thread that motivated me into wanting the PRG mini lift. After I saw the aftermath, that I wanted to lift my truck. Mines a radiant silver KC too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
EVO8 said:
Tex, it was actually your thread that motivated me into wanting the PRG mini lift. After I saw the aftermath, that I wanted to lift my truck. Mines a radiant silver KC too.
It seriously makes a huge difference and I feel like I have a new truck. My wife laughed at me the other day when we parked at Home Depot, and midway though the parking lot I turned around to get another look at the Titan.

I love it.

·
Super Moderator
159,636 Posts
It is the best mod (so far) that I've done to my truck. It improves the seating position in the truck. You don't feel like you're sliding off of your seat. At least for the driver. I do wish there were more adjustment for the passenger seat for the front of the bottom cushion. It still feels like a slide.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
P's Titan said:
Talk about a hijack.. posting another companies info in a different guys section. LAME!!!
I answered his question. Obviously he was in the market for spacers and noticed the bumpstops mentioned. I gave im an alternative for cheaper price that are a bit easier to install.. i dont care what brand he buys, but imo bigger aftermarket bumpstops will not help with a spacer lift. you will get that much less travel. take it easy man

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Bump stops are a good idea to keep your front coilovers from bottoming out and blowing out. Pep boys or any auto parts store should sell some. I got some made by energy suspensions for 10 bucks when I needed them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts