Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good place that can fab bumpers in the San Diego area?

I am looking to have new front and rear bumpers done and was hoping local would be a little less expensive.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
talk to nickw619. dude got skills...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very impressed with his pre-runner bumpers, but afraid the cost of a full bumper would be to close to that of the prefabbed ones that are already for sale.

·
Registered
893 Posts
custom bumper is so much better though. But if you dont want to get one from him head to the east county and check fab shops

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I am very impressed with his pre-runner bumpers, but afraid the cost of a full bumper would be to close to that of the prefabbed ones that are already for sale.
I'm sure Nick's bumpers would be less expensive then say a winch ready or fabfour bumper. And I'd trust his more than those name brand ones.

However mines for sale:bump: "Custom Bumper for Sale" thread.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
honda250xtitan, next time you are in SD let me know and I will pick it up off you.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
nick would be cheaper than any other shop and he is local. i also have a friend at work that can fab up any kind of bumper you want for dirt cheap as well. he's located in fallbrook/temecula though.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got some contact info?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
if your serious about buying mine i'd drive there over christmas break.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
It depends if you are looking for the prerunner bumper then I havent seen anyone that offers them cheaper than I make them. I have seen the n fab prerunner one that goes for around 750 and the ADD one that goes for 1000 or 1100 with a light hoop. I can work with you on different options as well and drop it lower than what I usually sell them for.

On the other hand if you are looking for those boxed ones I would say go with honda250xtitan's bumper. You wont ever find a better deal than that and his is of good quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts