Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally got around to doing the misery toms burnout mod, all went well until i swapt the wires on my switch because on was off and off was on, so right as i swapt them the light on my switch shut off and i heard a lil pop noise like a fuse poping or something, now my truck wont go into gear unless i push down on the manaul shift button, and my switch light isnt turning on anymore, any help would be great thanks in advance,

tyler
formula-t

·
Registered
754 Posts
I would check for a fuse and if its burnt,change it, try finish what you were doing.Fuses arent to much, in my old 04-f-250,gas engine, I had this dome light prob when anyone who would flip the switch it would blow a fuse and the radio,windows would work, one time all that plus lights and gagues wouldnt work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did it at the brake pedal, ya iam sure its a fuse but iam not sure wher or what

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
TruckerT-Titan said:
i did it at the brake pedal, ya iam sure its a fuse but iam not sure wher or what
Last time I had a 'pop' in a vehicle and then I couldn't shift it was because the relay that released the automatic shift stick burnt out. Of course this was in a 1998 chevy blazer - I hope you're not in the same boat. Can you put the wire back the way it was and bring it in for warranty service?!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
anmut said:
Last time I had a 'pop' in a vehicle and then I couldn't shift it was because the relay that released the automatic shift stick burnt out. Of course this was in a 1998 chevy blazer - I hope you're not in the same boat. Can you put the wire back the way it was and bring it in for warranty service?!
wouldnt reccomend directing the dealrships attention to something like that if i could help it, they may be able to figure it out somehow...

fuse panel is on passenger side where your right knee would be at the dash, just start pulling fuses ONE BY ONE and checking to see if any are blown, then discard the lighted switch...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts