Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone on here tried to burnout with tires 37 and bigger? and does it work without breaking anything? ha just wondering.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I would guess with a locker installed and some decent HP that it could be done... gearing would also come into play :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Send me some 37's and throw em on and let you know lol

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I could burn my 35 by 12.5's. If you dont like your tranny mount than yes, do this haha.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
My grippy 35"s have a hard time turning on dry asphalt, but I can get them turning by feathering the brake to allow slight forward movement then lock the brakes once the rear tires are going... Just trying to do it from a standstill doesn't happen... Oh yeah, did one for demonstration purposes at the SS Meet and used the sandy asphalt to get'r started... So unless you get larger gears, try feathering the brake to allow the tires to start rotating then lock the brakes up... ;)

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Look up 4wheeler magazines monster titan. They have a vid on youtube where they light up those 40" super swampers

·
Premium Member
20,599 Posts
There was a guy on CT that had a Stillen supercharger with a suspension lift and body lift. I don't know for sure the size of his tires but I think they were at _least_ 35's. He took me for a ride once when we went out for lunch and he smoked the rear tire(s) soooo easy. He was 4x4.

Reactions: jpac811
1 - 9 of 9 Posts