Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Unfortunately, they only fit the trucks with the bedside storage compartment. They said they will make they others as soon as they get enough requests. I went ahead and ordered the ones for the lockbox and will just make do until the others come out. I will just have to replace one flare. Oh well.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
workman1000 said:
Unfortunately, they only fit the trucks with the bedside storage compartment. They said they will make they others as soon as they get enough requests. I went ahead and ordered the ones for the lockbox and will just make do until the others come out. I will just have to replace one flare. Oh well.

WORKMAN

Take some pics!

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
workman1000 said:
They are in, I just have to go get them. I should have them on by this weekend. I'll post pics.
Awesome, can't wait to see. I'm very interested in this upgrade, but like the rest, I'd like to see them actually on the truck. Maybe I can email Bushwacker and request some photos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know whether you could have the splashguards and Bushwacker Fender Flares on at the same time?

I want both...but right now I'm only prepared to buy the splashguards.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Nope you cant have the factory splash guards and flares. You could buy the aftermarket flat rubber type splash guards and put them on top of the Bushwackers, similar to a Toyota Tacoma has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts