Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am new here, but just purchased a used 2006 Titan. It has some items that I am looking to get rid of. I am not looking to ship any of the items unless i don't get any hits over the next week or so. The items are located near Goldenrod and Hoffner in Orlando, FL.

$150 - Bushwacker Pocket Flares (painted white) - Fits all titans without Bedside Lockbox, link to manufacture picture: http://www.bushwacker.com/images/trucks/70907_70908.jpg,

The current paint was professionally painted and matches the white perfect, there are no scratches.

$25 - Nissan Titan Crew Cab Factory OEM Floormats, dark gray. Only the driver floormat shows any wear.

$15 - Chrome Hitch Mounted Tailgate Step, lockpin not included.

·
Registered
362 Posts
price shipped for the flares to 38372?

·
Registered
153 Posts
quote for the fender flares to 95355...thanks.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm interested in the fender flares I live not even 5 min from goldenrod and hoffner

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Just letting you guys know, the shipping for flares is pretty expensive. but since they are 150 and look perfect it'd probably break out to be better than buying new ones.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
why dont I get this deals local :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I still have the Flares for sale. A deal I had fell through. I am willing to ship them, but I'll let you know up front it will be expensive due to the dimensions of the box.

If you want to find out shipping costs, you can quote UPS or FEDEX. Make sure to do a detailed estimate and add the dimensions to the estimate. The dimensions are 49x33x14. The box weighs 25lbs. They will be shipping from 32826. These things are huge and the box is as small as it gets...

I am also open to shipping through Greyhound, but there will be an extra 10$ on top of there quoted price for me to drive cross town and drop them off.

As always, if your local you can pick them up.

Hit me with a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
175 Posts
would you be interested in a possible trade for some pro4x fender flares

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would you be interested in a possible trade for some pro4x fender flares
Sorry, but I have no desire to ever put flares back on the truck. About the only thing I would be interested in trading at this point would be exhaust.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts