Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
ok.... this i could have lived without knowing.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
If she just lays there, can we call the live ones our "plastic partner", too? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Probably hitting too close to home for Davey to comment.... :rofl:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
i was gonna go off on this dude, stating that he's probably a texas native and that sexual and homocidal tendencies are passed on through generations, but, its almost lunchtime and i'm starving.. so i kept it short and sweet.

i'm just glad he's doing this to plastic dolls, not little girls or dogs or something!

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
Probably hitting too close to home for Davey to comment.... :rofl:
nah dude..... this is nothing. home is very far away. if midgets, obese women, and a vast array of morally incorrect and disgusting topics, pictures and zombies wont do it..... this is nothing.

by all means keep trying though. eventually i'll see something, that as you say hits close to home.

well, LUNCHTIME!!! :teethmast

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think somebody pissed in MD's post toasties today!!
Pissed is his post Toastie's.....Never heard it put that way but ok. :)

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
again... i love these ironic tags! hope allybabe doesn't see this thread! lol!

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I thought you were only 14 years old? :rofl:

lmao, not me but i swear to god it looks like the guy who delivered my peperoni rolls and cheese sticks yesterday, i guess i know where my 5 dollar tip ended up.... oh and ive been 15 for a bit now, finally get to drive the T instead of just looking at it

·
Banned
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
no... i just saw obama's face and lost my apetite.
I saw at Walmart today that there selling F*cking Obama card's like's he's a f*cking football star or some-thing. I guess another way for him to get money.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
1 - 20 of 79 Posts