Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm not a racer but I had to kills in less than 24hrs. First last night I was on a side street heading for an on ramp when i noticed a Dodge riding my a$$. when i pull onto the highway he swung out around me WOT. He had a length ahead before i got on it. That was it, by the time I hit 90 and shut down i could see him in the rear view. All I know was it was a Black KC.
Second; today on the way home from work I was sitting at a light when a Ford KC FX4 pulled along side. He kept edging forward, I knew he was going to go. The traffic turning infront of us was running a red so as the last car past he jumped it. I had to wait for my lane to clear. He was already through the intersection. I hit it, surprisingly broke the 35's loose? Anyway I passed him at 1/8th mile, waving as i went by, lol. In his defence he might of had a weight problem. His ol' lady had to go, well lets just say she was a biggin'.

They both may not have bought the right truck but at least they got the right color, both were black.

I'm really surprised how well my T runs with the lift and 35's.

And for the BUSTED part. My wife was two cars behind the Ford. oopps. she was PI$$ED!
Needless to say, I won't be gettin any tonight.

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
sledge said:
i'm not a racer but I had to kills in less than 24hrs. First last night I was on a side street heading for an on ramp when i noticed a Dodge riding my a$$. when i pull onto the highway he swung out around me WOT. He had a length ahead before i got on it. That was it, by the time I hit 90 and shut down i could see him in the rear view. All I know was it was a Black KC.
Second; today on the way home from work I was sitting at a light when a Ford KC FX4 pulled along side. He kept edging forward, I knew he was going to go. The traffic turning infront of us was running a red so as the last car past he jumped it. I had to wait for my lane to clear. He was already through the intersection. I hit it, surprisingly broke the 35's loose? Anyway I passed him at 1/8th mile, waving as i went by, lol. In his defence he might of had a weight problem. His ol' lady had to go, well lets just say she was a biggin'.

They both may not have bought the right truck but at least they got the right color, both were black.

I'm really surprised how well my T runs with the lift and 35's.

And for the BUSTED part. My wife was two cars behind the Ford. oopps. she was PI$$ED!
Needless to say, I won't be gettin any tonight.
I'd say it was worth one night of no nookie!!:smileyhat

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Nice kill!!! My wife hates it when I do stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I try not to do that at all, but sometimes, you just gotta show 'em who is boss.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SSSSHHHHH. SHe just went to bed. I got the grow up speach and the, if you spent as much time....Blah blah blah..as you do on your truck....blah blah blah speach. I was called a redneck at least 10 time tonight. I would just say "and whats your point?"

·
Banned
343 Posts
sledge said:
SSSSHHHHH. SHe just went to bed. I got the grow up speach and the, if you spent as much time....Blah blah blah..as you do on your truck....blah blah blah speach. I was called a redneck at least 10 time tonight. I would just say "and whats your point?"
lol, man thats awesome :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Good Kills.

My wife just shakes her head at me then goes on about her business :) She knows if she scolds me for it I will do it like 30 more times out of spite.

:) Im consistent.

·
Registered
273 Posts
sledge said:
Just tell her it's your truck and to forget about it. My wife knows why I mod my truck. Good news for her is that the go fast mods are about done. Bad news is that I want to mod the looks of the truck lol:rollingey If she wants to see a redneck tell her to come to my town. Full of them. I'm a country boy but not a redneck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts