Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay TT, here is your chance to shine!

I need a sound system in my 05 King Cab. I am looking for everything: an enclosure that will fit under the back seat, one or two subs depwnding on the enclosure, a GOOD amp to power the subs, components ( i think that is what they are called, the speakers in the actual truck...not subs), and an amp to power those speakers! I also wouldnt mind a Stronger battery.

Also, I currently have a Kenwood KVT514 in dash flip up touch screen/dvd no nav and no bluetooth hooked up...willing to trade + cash for double din.

And if anybody is interested I currently have a Kicker cvx 12" sub and deep ported box for sale. PM for more info and pics!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
talk to tech. if you don't listen to too much rap, get the 2 10" dual front firing SEALED enclosure.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i listen to Rap and Rock and sports radio lol and thats about it.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Okay TT, here is your chance to shine!

I need a sound system in my 05 King Cab. I am looking for everything: an enclosure that will fit under the back seat, one or two subs depwnding on the enclosure, a GOOD amp to power the subs, components ( i think that is what they are called, the speakers in the actual truck...not subs), and an amp to power those speakers! I also wouldnt mind a Stronger battery.

Also, I currently have a Kenwood KVT514 in dash flip up touch screen/dvd no nav and no bluetooth hooked up...willing to trade + cash for double din.

And if anybody is interested I currently have a Kicker cvx 12" sub and deep ported box for sale. PM for more info and pics!

I have a Pioneer amp, heres the link

Pioneer USA - GM-7200M - Mono Power Amplifier with 800 Watts Max. Power

I'll sell it for 60 buck plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
If he does listen to a lot of rap. . . same thing but ported?
ported boxes are going to be more boomy. sealed is more harder and more accurrate.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i'm with you ryno on the genre. definitly get a sealed enclosure. i used to be all bass back in the day when i listen to mostly rap. ported boxes was a must, but now i prefer sealed for accuracy.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
i'm with you ryno on the genre. definitly get a sealed enclosure. i used to be all bass back in the day when i listen to mostly rap. ported boxes was a must, but now i prefer sealed for accuracy.
Well listening to harder rock and metal ported boxes dont keep up with the drums very well. That's also why I would rather have 10's over 12's.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Well listening to harder rock and metal ported boxes dont keep up with the drums very well. That's also why I would rather have 10's over 12's.
i have 2 12" kicker comps in a sealed up firing enclosure and it hits nice and hard.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sometime down the road i'm goin to try that dual 10" front firing sealed enclosure. that one just has me way too curious.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
sometime down the road i'm goin to try that dual 10" front firing sealed enclosure. that one just has me way too curious.
When i build me another FF box i will let you hear!! :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
When i build me another FF box i will let you hear!! :)
yea definitly bro. don't forget about me man. let me know and i'll cruise up.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So i have been talking with tech12volt and what i want to do is re se 10s FF ported and a sundown audio 1200d...only problem is i dont have the cash right now...does anybody know if he finances at all???? I asked but no reply.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.