Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hello to everyone first.
I am on vacation this week to find a new truck. I have it down to three the Titan, F 150, and the Chevy. Right now I prefer the Titan over the other two. My biggest problem like everyone else is price. The Chevy guys have the best intrest rate and the least expensive truck. Since the Ford is new dont know how much they will come off the sticker same with the Titan.
I do have an ace in the hole with Nissan, my nephew works at the new plant in Canton MS. That gives my a family discount. Don't know how much that is yet. Anybody here know?
Going to go test drive them today. I have a feeling I am going to like the Titan the best. Just fear that for the money I might have to buy something else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
JE, if you have a family member working at the plant in Canton, then I would definately recomend going for the family discount. If you compare option to option the Titan actually beats out competitors prices. If fact Ford had to up there discounts just match the sticker prices on the Titan. Anyway, with your family discount you should be able to get the Titan somewhere very close to invoice price.

·
Registered
647 Posts
J E Ray

Last I heard was that family members are invoice + around 10% to cover tax and licensing so you are basically paying invoice. I'll be doing the same when I'm ready to purchase my Titan.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Test drive them all and Titan will win. I too was looking at Ford and Chevy here in Texas truck country. Love blowing my fellow rednecks off the road!
Got 4x4 , Rockford sound and DVD, Big tow and off road for about Ford F-150 FX 4x4 price.
I paid $ 1000.00 over invoice and got bed extender thrown in.

·
Registered
795 Posts
J E Ray said:
Just like to say hello to everyone first.
I am on vacation this week to find a new truck. I have it down to three the Titan, F 150, and the Chevy. Right now I prefer the Titan over the other two. My biggest problem like everyone else is price. The Chevy guys have the best intrest rate and the least expensive truck. Since the Ford is new dont know how much they will come off the sticker same with the Titan.
I do have an ace in the hole with Nissan, my nephew works at the new plant in Canton MS. That gives my a family discount. Don't know how much that is yet. Anybody here know?
Going to go test drive them today. I have a feeling I am going to like the Titan the best. Just fear that for the money I might have to buy something else.
so, did you let the money get in the way of doing what is right, or what??

juma

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
J E Ray said:
The Chevy guys have the best intrest rate and the least expensive truck.
Yup. You're absolutely right. The only problem is those Chevy guys are gonna sell you a CHEVY truck. That's the only issue I see. Good luck on whatever you choose.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I drove them all. Titan won hands down. It is actually FUN to drive! My Chevy Tahoe differential bearings disentigrated right when the warranty lapsed. Like clockwork. No more Chevy for me!

·
Registered
659 Posts
juma said:
so, did you let the money get in the way of doing what is right, or what??

juma
Since that was J E RAY's only post ever back in January, I would guess he either did not buy the Titan or bought one and prefers to be behind the wheel of it instead of going online.

·
Registered
216 Posts
freekyFX4 said:
No...ditch the Tundra and go with the F-150!
If the F150 is so good, why is Ford putting the 4.2l V-6 back in the 2005 F150?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Most of us here bought the TITAN for good reason and a high percentage of us previously owned or, at the very least, test drove the competition. Go test drive everything there is and follow your heart or your foot, whichever makes you smile...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts