Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed alot of people from the site special ordering from the manufacturer through the dealer. Do you get a better deal this way? Or is it just you're gonna get the options you want? thanks, I know this is a stupid question...

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Its not stupid...

To make a factory order, you have to work it through a dealer and they will negotiate with you on how much thier take is over invoice etc...

Buying a truck outright out of dealer stock is gonna give you the satisfaction of touching, driving, and probably taking it home immediately...

Ordering through the dealer from the Manufacturer is going to take 8-10 weeks of patience but your going to get exactly what you want in the truck...

Ours, bought right off the lot...had pretty much everything we were looking for and a lil more and we love this truck!

CHris

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered mine because all the ones on the lot were either the XE (I wanted SE) and/or with Off-road and Big Tow.
I didn't want either Off-Road or Big Tow, so why pay for something I don't want/need? Saved some $$$ that way.

Yes, the wait WILL be the death of me though :crying:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I live in the northeast and every Titan on the dealer lots were 4x4s. Not that I have anything against 4x4s, but for what I'm going to use it for (towing), and at $3,000 less, I wanted a 2WD. Since there were none around, I decided to order. Yes, it's painful to wait, but it's nice to get exactly what you want. I negotiated the price with the dealer ($700 over invoice) and now am patiently waiting...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts