Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Adso said:
Do you guys already have what I want???

05 LE 4x4 CC, NAV, DVD, Sunroof, None of the utility track crap (bed extender, dividers etc), Big Tow, Offroad. Bed Tube Rails, BLACK exterior, BLACK Interior

Don't tempt me man...
No, we could have one though I'm sure by the time they get one, or close to it as they are in the same region as us. $750 over verses $500 under is significant though. That's $1250 diff. I'm thinking that a 6 hour drive would be more than worth the $1250 to most. That's just my thinking though. Let me know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks Adam. The wife still says I should wait until Janurary. I think I will be getting back in touch with you however. That is pretty significant, especially if you can beat the interest rate that I might get with the dealer here in town.

I'll pester you again when the time get's nearer. Thanks for the quote. (I never got the first one, but I got the recap you sent).

Thanks Man, TTYL

Adam

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Adso - I have family in Nampa and Mtn. Home, and I make trips to Boise often. Depending on the dates, I may be able to deliver a Titan from Bremerton (where I live) to Boise for you for the price of a one-way Boise/Seattle plane ticket.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks to you both Austin, Adam.

I'll get back in touch when I get the gold seal of approval from my wife. (2 more months!!! Dang...) Oh well, I guess I'll just commit to being patient.

Thanks guys.

Adam

41 - 45 of 45 Posts