Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
traded in the titan for a new 2500 so i have some things for sale.

cleaned out the basement and found some procomp sway bar end links, best offer takes them. they are new, never used. i used prg ones from day one.

also have some stock parts if anyone needs anything. spindles, rear shocks, stock mud flaps. i need to see what else we took off when the lift was installed. again best offer.

for those that want to see the new rig.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
So you finally did it...what'd you get? Diesel? Chevy?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
u trade the pocket flares wit the truck? oh and u better still be goin to our meets...i like chevys too lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Pm sent, and if you kept flares I'm interested in them too if they are for the bedside box

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went with a 2500 dodge gas. diesel just isn't practical at 4.25 a gallon and 12-13 mpg. it was between the gmc 2500 and the dodge. my titan was having some issues in the front end with a wheel bearing and my diff was leaking. so instead of going to my buddy and having him order me a gmc and then have him get stuck with my titan, i went to a dealer who i was not friends with and got a good deal on the dodge. it ended up being a bit cheaper than the gmc. its my first dodge wo we will see how it goes. the titan treated me great after everything under it was replaced. i can't complain there, i was just glad i bought the 100k warranty or i would have been out a lot of money. so far the titan feels like it was much quicker despite being down about 80 hp. but the 2500 is a heavy rig, pulls a trailer like its not there and will carry a sled deck quite easily. i wish i could have both trucks. i will say that the best part of owning a titan was this site, you can find answers to any question you may have. to me that is very valuable, the dodge sites blow so far, not much on the 2500's, but plenty on the 1500.

all pm's returned

flares were traded with the truck.

royj, i never even knew of any meets when i had my titan. where do you guys meet?

titan up, i could work out something with shipping if you really want them. you just want the wheels? i would preffer to keep it all together.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
go over to the new england titans thread...were plannin a meet for around aprilish prol west springfield hooters again...we had 6 titans show up last time but a lot of guys couldnt make it...were hoping for a lot more this time...and have picked up a lot of guys who like yourself didnt even know we had a group thing goin...ya bring the dodge down who cares its all about trucks and drinkin beer and t & A neways lol

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm me lowest price shipped for the traction bars
pending to rockin8, there is one other person in front of you as well.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt, need a lift for the dodge, stuff needs to go.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Have the traction bars been sold? If not please PM me the price shipped to 20882 (maryland). Thanks.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shawn474 waiting for the the interested party to get back to me on them. theres a few people interested in them.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
traction bars are still for sale.

·
Registered
968 Posts
the 2010 dodge 2500 standard tow capacity is 9300 the 2010 titan is 9500..thought that was interesting...lol i installed the firestone air bags in the rear of my beast and tow a 15000 lb trailer with no issues. just have to watch the tongue weight....most trucks from half to three quarter ton only have small changes....springs and such some go as far as bigger axles or whole diffs. people forget its still the same engine and tranny in most also! ck out how our titan compares to the rest.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just got the stock 18's. buy his stuff, good guy!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much for the aftermarket rims and tires if I come pick them up? I'm in albany, ny how far is that from you?
pm'd you.......

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the 2010 dodge 2500 standard tow capacity is 9300 the 2010 titan is 9500..thought that was interesting...lol i installed the firestone air bags in the rear of my beast and tow a 15000 lb trailer with no issues. just have to watch the tongue weight....most trucks from half to three quarter ton only have small changes....springs and such some go as far as bigger axles or whole diffs. people forget its still the same engine and tranny in most also! ck out how our titan compares to the rest. YouTube - 2010 5,500lb Street Legal Trucks Plattsburgh, NY
your couldn't pay me to tow 9500 lbs with my old titan. the brakes are way to small, no trailer brake control unless you put it in. i bought the 2500 for its payload, i won't tow anything over 4k to be honest.. it can have more weight safely in the bed. not to mention the diffs on the titan are garbage, just look at all the failures. i wanted a beafier drivetrain.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt, need that new lift.

·
Registered
968 Posts
your couldn't pay me to tow 9500 lbs with my old titan. the brakes are way to small, no trailer brake control unless you put it in. i bought the 2500 for its payload, i won't tow anything over 4k to be honest.. it can have more weight safely in the bed. not to mention the diffs on the titan are garbage, just look at all the failures. i wanted a beafier drivetrain.

you should of done more homework bro...08 and newer have bigger brakes and larger axles to handle the extra load weight and to turn the weak diffs into a great setup.but to each his own. good luck with the new ride and congrats

1 - 20 of 50 Posts