Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell the T. its an 08 fully loaded except sunroof and nav.
mods are listed in sig. truck does not come with system(you can keep the box)
it has 74000 miles? whats this thing worth? not interested in parting out just yet so dont ask

let me know if you want more pictures

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
id say low 20s:)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
What are you replacing it with?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im getting a tacoma i need somethin better on gas and im not really a fan of the looks of the frontier

·
Registered
501 Posts
Part out! Part out! Part out!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Good luck, I'm feeling about selling mine to.. I just want something different and something that will save gas also...I love the truck but just got bored of it... I will prolly be selling mine for $12,000 or until I get a good offer.. I'm looking into getting a 2002-2005 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t.

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice truck, i would say high teens as well.... if you part it i would love the flares! haha

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I would take the sticker price and divide it by 2. The mods are hard to say. Could help or hurt depending on the buyer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
looking to sell the T. its an 08 fully loaded except sunroof and nav.
mods are listed in sig. truck does not come with system(you can keep the box)
it has 74000 miles? whats this thing worth? not interested in parting out just yet so dont ask

let me know if you want more pictures

how much are u ask for the titan ?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From my experience, mods aren't worth much extra. You are better off "de-modding" and selling the parts separate from the truck.
yes but if i demod everthing back to stock it will be a bone stock pro4x with a black stripe it will look funny so thats kinda why i wanna keep it all together
Part out! Part out! Part out!
thats gonna be my last resort lol
Good luck, I'm feeling about selling mine to.. I just want something different and something that will save gas also...I love the truck but just got bored of it... I will prolly be selling mine for $12,000 or until I get a good offer.. I'm looking into getting a 2002-2005 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t.
ya same here i just kinda got bored with it and i cant stand the exhaust on these trucks but those audis are nice my buddy got one he loves it
nice truck, i would say high teens as well.... if you part it i would love the flares! haha
if i did part out and it would be my last resort i would only trade a pro4x because my fenders have the factory holes drilled in them from the stock flares
how much are u ask for the titan ?
prob 20,500$ thats what it blue booked for and with the mods and not to mention the brand new tires i figure thats pretty fair. to those whose say mods dont mater well whoever buys this truck is obviously looking for custom so hopefully they will apricieate it.:hi:

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
2008 pro4x..... you can get a pretty good price. i've seen 2008's go for about 21k at the dealership here in phx. So ya low 20k to high teens.

Such a sweet truck though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If it helps any I just got my Titan like 2 days ago. 26,450 miles on it. Mods in sig. Walked out @ $22,000.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If it helps any I just got my Titan like 2 days ago. 26,450 miles on it. Mods in sig. Walked out @ $22,000.
what are the options? xe se le 2wd or 4wd any flaws scratches problems?

·
Registered
87 Posts
SE no sunroof with from what I have found not a scratch. New to the T not sure about diff engines. Has the V8. Power everything. Also not in sig is an amp with Alpine HU,and I noticed today a box hooked up to the battery. Pretty sure it said Pro Coat, going to sound stupid but I have no idea what it is. I don't think it's part of the Viper alarm. They left the key fob but I believe they took the "guts". De badged oh and the tires are pretty much new. I don't think this ever saw mud. Like I said real clean.
And 2wd. No flaws yet...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just be ready for a dog of a car. Even if you BAT the car, it'll feel slow. I own a 04' Cab. 1.8t (FWD) so it feels a bit faster. The quattro is heavy, but nice in twisties. Make sure you check any 1.8t car for sludge (big problem in these engines). Also, make sure you get a manual. The CVTs like to blow up after 40,000 or so miles.

Audis are nice cars. IMHO there is no better interior than an Audi. The cars are solid but slow.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Just be ready for a dog of a car. Even if you BAT the car, it'll feel slow. I own a 04' Cab. 1.8t (FWD) so it feels a bit faster. The quattro is heavy, but nice in twisties. Make sure you check any 1.8t car for sludge (big problem in these engines). Also, make sure you get a manual. The CVTs like to blow up after 40,000 or so miles.

Audis are nice cars. IMHO there is no better interior than an Audi. The cars are solid but slow.
Thanks for the info. I wanted a 5 speed manual, i've heard those cvt's are horrible and cost to much to repair. I just want something to have fun in and audi seems like it will suite me well. Of course I will mod it to be faster like I/E/T.. but I won't go to crazy.. plus I go more for looks anyways.:eyebrow:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump still for sale!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts