Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,481 Posts
Did you Google?

Possible causes Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Faulty ABS Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
Control Area Network (CAN) communication line
Blown Engine Control Module (ECM) fuse

Read more: https://www.autocodes.com/c1132.html

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did. I pulled up that page as I have that site bookmarked, but wanted to see if anyone had experience with a fix for a Titan. ECM codes I have are u1001 and p1212 but today was the first time my scan tool got to read my ABS unit. At first, I thought it was the ABS unit but today it came alive long enough for me to pull the c1132. SO not sure if my ABS unit is bad. It also seems like my ECM is good because it communicates with the scan tool, TCM, SRS, etc. So I have a CAN Bus issue? maybe. This has been a odyssey.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Seems like a clicker pipefrom exhaust manifold to
Something I couldn’t understand the guy explaining it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,481 Posts
WTF is a Qashqai???????????????????

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yeah it’s amazing this code is super hard to find on a Titan. My impression was something is clogged messing with the air fuel mixture. Now where that is who knows no idea if Titans have a form of that pipe/tube

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it’s amazing this code is super hard to find on a Titan. My impression was something is clogged messing with the air fuel mixture. Now where that is who knows no idea if Titans have a form of that pipe/tube

Yes it makes me sad. Have had these codes for months.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
3 Participants
2010TitanCO
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing