Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my KC SE for two wks havent really found anything accept when a passenger tries to close the door they have to slame it if I crack a window no problem this seems to me to be an elementry problem anyone have a sugestion? thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
My CC does the same thing. Seems to close easier if you pull it firmly from about six inches open versus half way open. A KC would pressure up more due to somewhat smaller interior space. Guess they are so tight there's not many places for the pressure to get out quickly. I don't think that's bad but it is annoying to have to shut it several times.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
IT is the same on the KC closing the front doors as you are coming against a seal that goes all the way around the door and some times if your closing fast it doesn't close the first time.

Chris

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yea, I have that same problem too. It's only on the passenger side too. The driver side is never an issue.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Trust me guys this is NOT a PROBLEM. I would much prefer tighter door seals that make it harder to close the doors than some loose seals that leak air cruising down the highway. As long as you keep you hand on the door while you shut it, instead of just flinging it shut, you will be fine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes....this is from tight seals. This is common on all Nissan products...from the Sentra on up. The cabin is sealed tightly...just like it should be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts