Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking at getting an s&b from a member on the boards here and i was just curious as to what all is involved in the install and what tools i might need, etc. thanks in advance for any advice you can share :teeth:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
the_kernel said:
i'm looking at getting an s&b from a member on the boards here and i was just curious as to what all is involved in the install and what tools i might need, etc. thanks in advance for any advice you can share :teeth:
Sorry, not heard of that brand. Do you have a pic of it??

I installed a Framboost2 yesterday took about 30-45 mins. and sounds kickass. There are three bolts that hold the stock in place. Some people take out the Washer fluid holder, I did mine a different way. I drilled through the air box to expose the bolt underneath, and came right out.

Good luck, and post a pic.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
S&B is the latest player to the market, I have heard nothing but good things about them especially their customer services. Just basic tools is needed, nothing special, should be a 30 minutes job at the most, maybe 40 minutes with a couple of beer breaks.:cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
baseballfanz said:
S&B is the latest player to the market, I have heard nothing but good things about them especially their customer services. Just basic tools is needed, nothing special, should be a 30 minutes job at the most, maybe 40 minutes with a couple of beer breaks.:cheers:
sounds pretty simple, i'm excited, as for a picture look at this thread:
S&B and magnaflow post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts