Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the previous posts regarding CAI's, however, I still have a question? I want one that is not loud unless you hammer it. I had an InJen one in my acura at at idle it made a very loud humming noise. What would you guys suggest I use. Was looking at the s&b or K&N. Thanks

·
Registered
274 Posts
Peytons_Titan08 said:
I have read the previous posts regarding CAI's, however, I still have a question? I want one that is not loud unless you hammer it. I had an InJen one in my acura at at idle it made a very loud humming noise. What would you guys suggest I use. Was looking at the s&b or K&N. Thanks
AEM Brute Force, enough said.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
second on the AEM bruteforce, sounds stock even when idleing until you hammer it, although it did make my exhaust sound louder (but i actually like that)

·
Registered
418 Posts
i just put an S&B on at christmas. sounds pretty close to normal at idle, and it just roars when you floor it. not only is the engine louder, but it makes my flowmasters a little louder too. its the only one ive had, so i cant say much about the others, but i can say that the S&B performs beautifully.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I have the Nismo which I believe is the AEM rebadged and it is quiet until I get on it.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the information guys. now i just need to find one for an 08, I assume an 07 one will fit just fine?

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Peytons_Titan08 said:
thanks for the information guys. now i just need to find one for an 08, I assume an 07 one will fit just fine?

Yes, I have an 08 and it fit fine.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Why don't you go with STILLEN.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts