Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself Like all others from what I have read had a 100% positive experience. From fit to finish. Outstanding. I had to bite the bullet and do the modification because of not passing emissions. I am glad I did and replaced the manifolds myself with my 13 yo son. The posts really helped and both Joe and Jeff helped with any questions. I am very glad I did this. My truck with 160K feels better than when I bought it new.

Thanks again
04whtLE

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
They go between the A and C pipes... :lol:

In reality, however, they connect between the headers and the catback system. Some have cats in them if you need to pass sniffer emissions tests in your state. Others just run them catless for more power and more noise.

·
Registered
19 Posts
@bigbuckdown76 When you put LT headers on you remove 2 cats on the Titan (which from my understanding is why the stock headers crack) and the stock b-pipe which goes between the header and your resonator doesn't fit. Cajun catted b-pipes fix this by providing a high quality fit and cat to get you going. I've had a great experience with Cajun (long tubes, heavy metal catted b-pipes, uprev at 7,400' above sea level and it's pretty great going 75/80 no sweat up the hill)

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
The Cajun Stage 1 or 2 package is the best fix out there for the manifold issue on these trucks. The bpipes become the primary cats when Lt headers are installed.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hey guys can i get a link to the thread on how to do this? Also can I get a breakdown of all parts and cost then possible labor time and cost. I need a new system from the Crap Manifolds to the tail and want this setup. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
141 Posts
http://www.titantalk.com/#/forumsite/20504/topics/88662?page=1 heres the how to I used when I did mine. But to get installed at a shop I've read 500 to 1000 to have it done. Cajun will set you up with the headers an b-pipes seymore for the tuning this aspect is easy. I did mine myself alone was a total PITA but oh so worth it. I suggest if your not in a rush to do it an decent knowledge of turning wreches get a buddy a 30 pack cold beer an pizza do it over a weekend. First time you start it even with stock catback is one of the most rewarding feelings even better after its dialed in traction control off an floor boarded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts