Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JBA longtubes headers, Catted Bpipes and complete UPREV tuning services for your cracked manifold repair. Prices on the package will not be beat guaranteed and will still be cheaper than failure prone premium manifolds out there. Support small business we appreciate it. Www.cajunbpipes.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Do you have a package for us CA guys yet. We need a shorty setup, I am sure there are people out there that could use it. I can tell you guys I have the shorty JBA headers and the Cajun B pipes with the Cajun exhaust and it is great. I know the power gain will not be their like the long tubes but the reliability is. I highly recommend Cajun for any CA guys that don't want to deal with these manifolds anymore. Cajun is a very easy company to work with and great guys.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
How much in addition is the Uprev Tuning cost from "Joe"?

Approaching a $2000 fix on my truck that's only worth $6500.

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

UPREV is included in the package price.

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a package for us CA guys yet. We need a shorty setup, I am sure there are people out there that could use it. I can tell you guys I have the shorty JBA headers and the Cajun B pipes with the Cajun exhaust and it is great. I know the power gain will not be their like the long tubes but the reliability is. I highly recommend Cajun for any CA guys that don't want to deal with these manifolds anymore. Cajun is a very easy company to work with and great guys.
Sorry I dont. The shorty method is just not reliable and those Valina cats from FMS are not holding up. I talked to a guy yesterday that had a bad Valina cat and was trying a new carb approved Walker cat this go around. Its a design issue and I just dont know of anything that will last other than longtubes.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts

If you're going to keep your truck for a while it's worth it. Are you just going to try to get them welded to fix it? If you're replacing them, Cajun is cheaper. To not ever have to worry about my exhaust again is nice. I've got almost 60k miles on my Cajun setup, and I plan on 50-75k more.

I just noticed you have a JBA catback. If that's still good all you need are headers, b-pipes, and UPREV. Possibly an UQ Resonator. Cost shouldn't be 2k without the catback.

·
Premium Member
73,584 Posts

I have this package... in boxes in my garage with a lot of other stuff.

If you're going to keep her (and you are) you may as well bite the bullet.

If you want to do a mod meet and do them on a weekend (albeit a long weekend) let me know :cheers:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry I dont. The shorty method is just not reliable and those Valina cats from FMS are not holding up. I talked to a guy yesterday that had a bad Valina cat and was trying a new carb approved Walker cat this go around. Its a design issue and I just dont know of anything that will last other than longtubes.
This is what I used the Walker Cat it seems to be holding up just fine. Living in CA I just have no other options, at least ones that I don't want to deal with anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts

Bro, the first 3 payments on a new truck will be at least this much.....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nothing like living in south Louisiana! 2005 Titan with JBA's and Ca'juns 2.5" b-pipe cat-less with resonators on my truck with uprev tuned for no cats! Three inch exhaust from b-pipes to end of tail pipe. I do mainly nothing but tow with my truck. 206,600 miles and don't burn any oil or leak any oil. At track with 18" tires and 2.94 gear and posi it ran 14.50's at 93 mph. I'm happy.

Thanks Ca'jun!

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing like living in south Louisiana! 2005 Titan with JBA's and Ca'juns 2.5" b-pipe cat-less with resonators on my truck with uprev tuned for no cats! Three inch exhaust from b-pipes to end of tail pipe. I do mainly nothing but tow with my truck. 206,600 miles and don't burn any oil or leak any oil. At track with 18" tires and 2.94 gear and posi it ran 14.50's at 93 mph. I'm happy.

Thanks Ca'jun!
And the manifold issue is FIXED without anymore labor charges and still cheaper than a set of OEM or Maganflow manifolds. Did I mention the extra 50 RWHP/TQ??? :wink:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am also a south Louisiana man and if my mechanic finds that the suspicious noise I hear truly IS this disgusted exhaust manifold dilemma then I may just need to look into this package. My 2006 only has 155k miles on it and I want another 145k ... for starters.

·
Registered
181 Posts
In my small town here, no emission testing! Until then I keep what i got. Now in your area of Louisiana I would check or just buy the full emission legal stuff.

ca'jun

·
Registered
546 Posts
In WA State we are not going to be required to do emission tests anymore. Jan 1, 2020 is the date. Nonetheless, I ordered the heavy metal cats from Joe in case I get one more test (I forget when my Titan is due).

If the cats fail at some point, I may just have them tuned out by UpRev. But, AFAIK vehicles designed for cats, but are without cats, smell strange.

·
Super Moderator
36,662 Posts
Don't tell me I have a Unicorn ... Almost 160,000 on my shorties, as compared to the manifolds I was getting 30,000 out of.

The issue is that you need to weld the OEM cats on them. But... even worse, it's against the law to purchase used cats, from say a guy putting long tubes on that don't need them.

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I get calls all the time with the shorty and welded cats failing. If your not in Ca stay away from the shorty is my advise as the cat still sits way to close to the heads. Some get by with it but its too darn expensive to risk if your outside California just get longtubes as its cheaper in the long run and way more reliable.

·
Super Moderator
36,662 Posts
I get calls all the time with the shorty and welded cats failing. If your not in Ca stay away from the shorty is my advise as the cat still sits way to close to the heads. Some get by with it but its too darn expensive to risk if your outside California just get longtubes as its cheaper in the long run and way more reliable.
^^^ what he said ^^^

but in CA, to be legal you have to use shorties and OEM cats. However, to get the cats you have to purchase OEM manifolds that they are attached too...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts