Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please call/ email/ or txt for a quote

www.cajunbpipes.com
Email sent, thanks!

Anyone know if the cajun B-pipes will fit a VK swapped Frontier? The plan is for JBA LT's, no cats, dual in/dual out Magnaflow with internal X crossover, then duals dumped just over the rear axle. I already have everything from the Magnaflow back. Just not sure what I need to go between the LT's and the muffler. Custom or will the Titan cajun B-pipes fit?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry I dont. The shorty method is just not reliable and those Valina cats from FMS are not holding up. I talked to a guy yesterday that had a bad Valina cat and was trying a new carb approved Walker cat this go around. Its a design issue and I just dont know of anything that will last other than longtubes.
Hi Nightowl I live in Canada and getting JBA long tube headers installed on my 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4X by my local stealership and they are telling me i need to pay $250 for a heat shield or wrap< do i really need this? thanks man.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hi Nightowl I live in Canada and getting JBA long tube headers installed on my 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4X by my local stealership and they are telling me i need to pay $250 for a heat shield or wrap< do i really need this? thanks man.
I have had headers on since 2012 with no issues.I tossed the heat shields in the trash along with my radiator shroud. and no wrap either.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts