Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Cajun BPipes. I had some issues with the shop I had selected to do the install but Jeff was there to answer all the calls/texts/emails we had. Long story short, I took it to a 4wd shop and they had it installed right away.

The best compliment I got was the shop owner telling me that when he fired up my truck the first time, he had other people around the shop come over to see what was going on. Lots of surprised faces to see it was a Titan!

I still need to get the UpRev tuning done but I couldn't be happier.

Nismo Intake + JBAs + Cajun B Pipes + Flowmaster makes an awesome sound!

(I also got a leveling kit, rear axle seals, Cajun vent mod, tranny fluid, and brake fluid all done so my Titan is like a new machine!)

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Awesome glad you like the new parts and sound. Keep us posted once Joe gets your tuning done. Thanks again for the business.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Cajun BPipes. I had some issues with the shop I had selected to do the install but Jeff was there to answer all the calls/texts/emails we had. Long story short, I took it to a 4wd shop and they had it installed right away.

The best compliment I got was the shop owner telling me that when he fired up my truck the first time, he had other people around the shop come over to see what was going on. Lots of surprised faces to see it was a Titan!

I still need to get the UpRev tuning done but I couldn't be happier.

Nismo Intake + JBAs + Cajun B Pipes + Flowmaster makes an awesome sound!

(I also got a leveling kit, rear axle seals, Cajun vent mod, tranny fluid, and brake fluid all done so my Titan is like a new machine!)
That is a best setup on the market. Enjoy the new sound and power. If you ever need anything just call. I have spoken to most on this forum at one time or another.

Dustin
JBA Performance Exhaust
909-599-5955x 1402

·
Registered
132 Posts
If I was interested in getting catted Bpipes. What kind of gains could I expect? Would I need to have UpRev done to stay safe? I'm still running OEM mainifolds, and Nismo CAI and cat-back.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wh1skey, do you mind me asking how much you paid for the install? I just ordered some JBA long tubes and am debating whether to tackle it myself or take it in...

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Prices range from $600 to $1000 labor on these trucks. Don't forget Uprev tuning also it's needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts