Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received my Cajun BPipes Thursday from Big Brown, and Finally had a chance to install them this morning :)

My overall impression of the Cajun BPipes is very good, the elongated holes did make a difference on the driver-side when aligning the pipes before tightening everything down.

These are well worth the price. I am so glad I did my homework on this mod so I didn't have to waist my money on Berks or Stillens. Thanks again nightowl!

02 Sensors were very easy to remove with a 12 inch crescent wrench. I was concerned at first from reading all the horror stories associated w/ 02 sensors. I'm guessing these were easy to remove because the truck is still new. I used anti-seize compound when I re-installed them.

The sound is dramatically louder over the OEM Cats! I like it and found myself downshifting with the windows down just to hear it! If its this loud now I can't wait to get the Nismores on lol

EDIT: I had to make a trip to PepBoys and pic up a pair of FelPro Exhaust Gaskets. They fit like a glove and were only 5 bucks for both.

Enough Talking, here is my installation pics:

FelPro Gaskets

·
Registered
655 Posts
Very nice! Your truck must be really new for the rest of the pipes to look so shiny or maybe mine just gets to see too many Wisconsin winters.

Reactions: kdo2milger

·
Registered
115 Posts
I could not use the Felpro gaskets with my OBX headers (exhaust leaked bad and blew the gaskets on driver side). Hope your Nismores will align better.

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Thanks for the review! Love the pics best I've seen so far. Glad you like the pipes and new slotted rear flange. Tell em where you got em....

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
The pipes do look great.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could not use the Felpro gaskets with my OBX headers (exhaust leaked bad and blew the gaskets on driver side). Hope your Nismores will align better.
I will replace them with OEM Nissan metal exhaust gaskets when the time comes (Nismore install), these Felpros weren't meant to be a permanent solution.
Thanks for the review! Love the pics best I've seen so far. Glad you like the pipes and new slotted rear flange. Tell em where you got em....
Thank you for the great deal on the Cajun Bpipes Nightowl!
Very nice! Your truck must be really new for the rest of the pipes to look so shiny or maybe mine just gets to see too many Wisconsin winters.
Thanks! ya my Nismo catback hasnt seen a winter or been mud riding yet so its still relatively clean underneath lol

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
im so jealous, dammit lol looks badazz tho

Reactions: kdo2milger

·
Registered
115 Posts
For those who don't know I can add resonators and high flow convertors
Hey Nightowl. If you add high flow cats are the O2 bungs mounted after the cat? and what might this Co$$t me? I may also have to get resonators (my wife does not like the "noise").

Will I have to extend my O2 wires.

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
I move the cats forward so you do not lengthen the rear sensor wires. The extended sensor bungs are behind the cat to prevent the cel. I will pm you on the price. :)

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
You can expect an order for cat-forward pipes before february 22nd! The day the panda has to pass emission.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My bad, I totally thought this was Jeff's thread :lol:

Pipes look good!
Its cool, Pipes are all Jeff! all i did was put them on...

lol i didn't mean it that way. i was loling at the inspection before the bpipes...ill be doing the same when i get the nismore headers in a few months.

i actually did this thread for Jeff. I wanted TT to see how good they are. I love em they sound great to me. I know others who think there too loud and have asked me if i would sell them my oem cats. to me the louder the better, but the ole lady would say otherwise...but this is my baby so she will scream!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I hear ya! I have a set of 2.5" cajuns on right now. 5.6l of catless awesomeness! :D

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Where are the sound clips!?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts