Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys who have orders in right now with Cajun expect delays with the orders. Shreveport has been hit hard with 20+ inches of rain the last two days and my supply trucks have not been able to deliver the much needed parts for builds. Sorry about this guys but Mother Nature always wins. I will get the orders out as fast as I can.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Oh noooooo! All them tax dollar headers and bpipes just sittin there. Lol. Stay safe in all that rain Cajun!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I used to live in Shreveport, I moved to TN just under a year ago. I've been watching these storms they've been getting hit by. 20 inches in 2 days is nuts. 2 inches in 12 hours is considered "heavy rain," so 20+ inches is pretty ridiculous.

Be safe down there! :rainy:

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of my parts are stuck in Alexandria. I-49 and 1-20 are closed.......UGGGGG!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Stay safe Nightowl and crew!

Reactions: nightowl

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are high a dry but a lot of the good folks around here are really in bad shape. Some lost everything for the second time as this happened last year also just not as bad.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stay safe up there Cajun, I am down here in Lake Charles and a lot of that rain passed us up and stayed in Texas and then moved your way. I see what they are doing in Toledo with the dams. I am wondering how much water might find it my way.... Either way stay dry because there is more rain coming, gonna hit us tonight supposedly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Rain, what's that? :D

Stay safe over there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I understand they are worried about the Toledo Bend dam. That would be Bad!!!
They have been shutting down the interstate here, been down for almost 2 days now because the flood waters are making it their way down here now... We have some roads that have washed away as well... Its never been this bad down here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts