Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some members over at CT want to invite all TT members to a meet at Cajun Field in Lafayette, LA. It is going to be Sunday Feb. 24, time TBD.

Link at CT: http://www.club titan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43323
Copy & Paste to Address bar & remove the space from between Club & Titan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
here is what I am thinking maybe we could do if no one else has ideas:

meet like at 11-noon, maybe start to grill and tail gate afterwards....look at everyones truck, chit chat and hang out. drink beer and whatnot.

heck, if someone has a 4-5k watts generator, we could even tow the travel trailer. Hang out in it, watch tv, cook on the grill. have a bathroom to use lol We dont have a generator but if someone does, that could be an idea.

Anyone have any ideas?? it could be BYOB and BYOF (beer, food)

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Hey if I came could we trash LSU?? :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

·
Registered
166 Posts
Andrea said:
here is what I am thinking maybe we could do if no one else has ideas:

meet like at 11-noon, maybe start to grill and tail gate afterwards....look at everyones truck, chit chat and hang out. drink beer and whatnot.

heck, if someone has a 4-5k watts generator, we could even tow the travel trailer. Hang out in it, watch tv, cook on the grill. have a bathroom to use lol We dont have a generator but if someone does, that could be an idea.

Anyone have any ideas?? it could be BYOB and BYOF (beer, food)
I think everyone should just bring the own burgers, steak, sausage, or dogs and one person bring the grill. 11-noon sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Cajun Field Meet? Sounds like a re-enactment of the Civil War?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
wtf, i cant post urls until after 15 posts? w/e

can someone posts a map of the place for people who dont know where it is?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Count me in.. Ill try and do what I can to make it I have a 7k watt and a 5500 watt generator I could also bring if we need it

·
Registered
8 Posts
okies folks, looks like we just gonna hang at CF and have a cookout and chill! So hopefully yall can make it, looks to be alot of fun!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Doahh'.. Any titan is welcome to come. They have a few from other states thats gonna try join us also. And were hoping a few locals will see us and join the partayyy..
This is how it may go down so far

Everyone who can cook and grill can cook for a while and once there done cooking then we could eat and while there cooking everyone can hangout, talk about our trucks etc, also if someone has some sort of dj thing they can set up for a few tunes for us. Also we could bring a few canope's ,not sure how to spell it, but bring a few of those, and bring a few tables and chairs we could all set up in a row so when its time to eat we could all sit down together and meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
matthews said:
Hey if I came could we trash LSU?? :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow
You can try. :upsidedow

2007 Records vs teams finishing in the AP top 15

* LSU = 5-0 !!!!

* Georgia = 2-1 :zzzz:
* USC = 0-0
* Ohio State = 0-1
* West Virginia = 1-0
* Kansas = 1-1
* Missouri = 1-2
* Oklahoma = 1-1

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
You can try. :upsidedow

2007 Records vs teams finishing in the AP top 15

* LSU = 5-0 !!!!

* Georgia = 2-1 :zzzz:
* USC = 0-0
* Ohio State = 0-1
* West Virginia = 1-0
* Kansas = 1-1
* Missouri = 1-2
* Oklahoma = 1-1
Oh geesh, you can narrow down stats to conform to whatever belief you want to push...you know that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ah nice nice. i just joined not to long ago, didn't know we had so many people from LA on here. im def. in. People that is headin through baton rouge let me know and maybe we can get a caravan up to laf.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A yankee (north of I-10) from Shreveport may drive down. I've got a very quiet Honda 3000 gen that is perfect for this type of thing. Let me know about how many Titan owners will attend and maybe I can come up with something really cool to commemorate the event.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Haha, crap I thought you guys had already done it

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Oh well. All the LA peeps on here are in the southern part...the NWLA people are few and far

1 - 20 of 27 Posts