Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAJUN LOGIC> > >A Cajun named Thibideaux went to his doctor to determine the source > >of> his malady.> > >The doctor, after a lengthy examination, sighed and looked Thibideaux > >in> the eye and said, "I've some bad news for you. You have cancer, and > it's> very bad. You'd best put your affairs in order."> > > Thibideaux was shocked and saddened. But, being of solid character, > > he> managed to compose himself and walk from the doctor's office into the> waiting room to his son who had been waiting.Thibideaux said, "Wellson, > us Cajun's celebrate when thangs is good, and we celebrate when deydon't > be so good.. In dis case, dey ain't so good. > I got cancer. Let's head for the honky tonk and have a few dranks."> > > After 3 or 4 shots, the two were feeling a little less somber. > > There> were some laughs and more whiskey. They were eventually approached by > some> of Thibideaux's old friends who asked what the two were celebrating. > > > Thibideaux told them that coonasses celebrate the good and the > > bad. He> went on to tell them that they were drinking to his impending end. He> told his friends, "Da doctor dun told me I'm dying' from AIDS."> > > His son's eyebrows raised and he opened his mouth, but Thibideaux> raised his finger and the frown on his face stifled what his son had> planned to say.> > > The friends gave Thibideaux their condolences, and they had a couple > more> shots.> > After his friends left, his son leaned over and whispered his > confusion. "Daddy, I thought you said that you were dying from > cancer? You just told your friends that you were dying from AIDS!"> > Thibideaux said, "I don't want any of 'em sleeping with yo mama > > after> I'm gone."

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
Well, as unexpected as it may seem, that's a Southern Boy actually using his noggin for more than a hatrack! :lol: :rofl: Now THAT don't happen everyday! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts