Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cracked manifolds on a 04 SE with 125k made me pull out the check book and order the stage 1 from Cajun. Thanks to Joe and Jeff for the fast shipping, great products, and outstanding customer service. Brought it to a local shop to install and a little more than 1/2 days labor it was in. Dead 02 sensor replaced and uprev logs sent in fr tuning. Got the tunes right away and the truck is dialed in. With the age of the truck it was a tough decision especially for the house banker but it was well worth it and I look forward to keeping the t running strong for many more year. One again thanks to Joe and Jeff, I highly recommend this fix/upgrade.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cracked manifolds on a 04 SE with 125k made me pull out the check book and order the stage 1 from Cajun. Thanks to Joe and Jeff for the fast shipping, great products, and outstanding customer service. Brought it to a local shop to install and a little more than 1/2 days labor it was in. Dead 02 sensor replaced and uprev logs sent in fr tuning. Got the tunes right away and the truck is dialed in. With the age of the truck it was a tough decision especially for the house banker but it was well worth it and I look forward to keeping the t running strong for many more year. One again thanks to Joe and Jeff, I highly recommend this fix/upgrade.
So how does it run, sound, feel, manners? Need more info :redblob"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends how heavy your foot it.....
I'm running a basic 87 pump gas tune and it is smoother, responsive. and it pulls. I'm afraid if I run the high performance tuning I will not be buying G regular gas again.
My brother replaced the muffler years ago so I'm not sure what it is but I'll assume it close to stock. That being said, I don't think it's too loud or has much CIS but I might be tone def to it because of the grin on my face as I accelerate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts