Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

There is a chance I could be moving back to Calgary, my home town, after many years on the west Coast. I am rather happy the the Nissan Dealership here in Victoria. I am looking for feedback on the Calgary Dealerships, the good, bad and especially the ugly.

thanks much

Rick

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The lack of responses is not reassuring...or is the Stampede Hangover is still in full swing!

Is everyone in Cowtown feeling rather neutral in their experiences with the local dealerships?

If the dealerships are not providing good service in Calgary, how about other service providers who people are comfortable with taking their Titan to and are comfortable recommending?

Rick

·
Registered
264 Posts
hey there,

I live up north about 3 hours but have purchased a couple of used vehicle's from Brasso Nissan in Calgary. I have heard good things about them. Unfortunatley that is all I have, hear say. Good Luck with whoever you pick! I think I am gonna have my own battle on Thursday with my dealership. I have to bring my truck in for a front axle rear pinion leak. I am sure I am gonna hear how my tires and my leveling kit are to blame. Hope the man up and do the right thing!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey there,

I live up north about 3 hours but have purchased a couple of used vehicle's from Brasso Nissan in Calgary. I have heard good things about them. Unfortunately that is all I have, hear say. Good Luck with whoever you pick! I think I am gonna have my own battle on Thursday with my dealership. I have to bring my truck in for a front axle rear pinion leak. I am sure I am gonna hear how my tires and my leveling kit are to blame. Hope the man up and do the right thing!!
Being born and raised in Calgary... I respect that we don't name that little oil town three hours to north and the birthplace of Voldemort :)

What I found really helps with battles with your dealership is to do your homework before hand, gather facts and data, and then discuss the problem with Nissan Canada.

Nothing works be me better then walking in the dealership with a pre approved warranty work by Head Office. I was able to get my IDPM module (and ECM relay) replaced twice.

I grew up a new miles south of Brasso, but never did any business with them, so thanks for the heads up.

Hope that helps.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts