Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at home this evening reading some Titantalk posts when I got a call from a lady at the Nissan factory. She asked about my overall satisfaction with the Titan, if I have experienced any problems/concerns, and if there are any design changes/modifications that I would like to see in the future. Inspite of my recent rotor problem I told her I was very satisfied while I did tell her about that issue (and my disappointment with the way it's being resolved) as well as our #1 issue (the radio). I wish I would have had more time to think about things I would like to see changed or added to the Titan but I told her that I was very pleased with the overall design. A couple of things I recommended were a power rear sliding window and illuminated steering wheel controls for stereo and cruise control.

She appreciated the comments and asked if she could call back in a couple of months.

I have had many new vehicles and I have never received a call from the manufacturer before so I was quite pleased with the fact that Nissan called.

Thought I should share this with you guys anyhow...

Karl

·
Registered
108 Posts
karlconnell said:
I was sitting at home this evening reading some Titantalk posts when I got a call from a lady at the Nissan factory. She asked about my overall satisfaction with the Titan, if I have experienced any problems/concerns, and if there are any design changes/modifications that I would like to see in the future. Inspite of my recent rotor problem I told her I was very satisfied while I did tell her about that issue (and my disappointment with the way it's being resolved) as well as our #1 issue (the radio). I wish I would have had more time to think about things I would like to see changed or added to the Titan but I told her that I was very pleased with the overall design. A couple of things I recommended were a power rear sliding window and illuminated steering wheel controls for stereo and cruise control.

She appreciated the comments and asked if she could call back in a couple of months.

I have had many new vehicles and I have never received a call from the manufacturer before so I was quite pleased with the fact that Nissan called.

Thought I should share this with you guys anyhow...

Karl

This is something Nissan is doing on all the new vehicles (not to every customer). It helps everyone get a better feel for improvements. That's how the altima got it's facelift.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts