Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drained out the window washer fluid and made that sort of like a fuel cell, then ran of the battery a mini fuel pump and ran that and nitrous into the boot going into the intake. It was set up as a 175 shot, buddy who did it said it maybe gave me 130-140 hp. Lowered the tire pressure to 25 psi and put a gibson exhaust on all in the last 4 hours. Anyway I have an 07 tundra 381 hp, which I have another post on here about their comparisons, well we raced em quarter mile and the titan beat the tundra by about 10 truck lenghts. I ran the tundra at 14.54 at 95 mph in the quarter, so this titan should run mid to low 13s, and if i blow the engine we can undue everything were nissan won't be able to tell i ran nitrous. Kind of cool, maybe stupid but anyways fun, Shh don't tell anyone at nissan. Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this. You should really consider an EMS if your planning on running nitrous. Your engine will last much longer. Without EMS, I will give you about 1 year before the engine starts smoking and explodes. Oh, they can find out from the deposits/burn marks in the pistons if you were running nitrous or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EVO8 said:
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this. You should really consider an EMS if your planning on running nitrous. Your engine will last much longer. Without EMS, I will give you about 1 year before the engine starts smoking and explodes. Oh, they can find out from the deposits/burn marks in the pistons if you were running nitrous or not.
First off nice vehicles, kind of funny we have similar tastes, I have an 04 Cobra 390 hp stock supercharger pully, flowmaster exhaust, bfg drag radials, some sort of $500 programmer 12.15 114 mph, 2001 gsx1300r hayabusa d&d pipes, power programer, k&n, 10.10 143 (i'm 250lbs, lighter guy would run 9s no prob), and the titan. Anyway I'm not going to leave the spray on there more then a few days, just had a little to much free time i guess. Your right though on the pistons, they would know something was up.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I haven't run my EVO at sea level but here at 6000' elevation, it ran [email protected] Other EVO's at sea level with similar power have run high 11's. Not bad for basica boltons. You've got a bad*ss Cobra! I tried to straight trade my EVO for someone's Cobra at one time but they backed out. I just wanted to try something different. I would love to own a Cobra. You should change out your pully, there is alot of power there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
EVO8 said:
I would love to own a Cobra. You should change out your pully, there is alot of power there.
You should find that person from before and trade out your EVO:)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I don't think that guy still has his Cobra. I think he sold it a while ago. I asked another guy that was trying to sell his stock Cobra, he came back with, "how about we just run for pinks?". I came back to him with "sure, I got extra space in my garage for a free Cobra, when do you want to do this?". He just never replied back.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wait Wait Wait.... you joined a NISSAN TITAN forum with the user name "toyotatundra07" are you insane..... ?

Thats like joining two pieces of wood together with a nice dove tail joint and trying to weld them....give me a break !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts