Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on purchasing a EL8A Bazooka powered sub on my KC non Rockford 6 disc stereo and I would feel much better installing it with the help of someone with some experience. I will supply the cold ones and you will have my deepest thanks and gratitude. I am looking at doing this sometime in early June. :cheers: Greg

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have never hooked one of those up before but it couldn't be too hard. I might be able to help you out but just need to wait and see what the schedule is like.

I have herd they are pretty easy to put in and after doing some of the stuff to my Titan I have some confidence in putting in some stereo equipment.

Post a link or something with the directions if you have it.
________
LAUNCH BOX VAPORIZER

·
Registered
919 Posts
I just finished putting a system in my truck and might be able to help you out, depending on my schedule when you need it done. I think that will be a pretty easy install.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know you've got a couple other guys helping you but I should be free if you want another hand... Should be just power with an inline fuse, ground, a line out converter, remote turn on wire, and some RCA's and you'll be good to go.

Let me know

·
Registered
919 Posts
Where was all this help when I was putting my system in last week? 4 nights after work out there from about 7 until 1 or 2 in the morning. Oh well, I guess I should have asked, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts